As knowledge leaders in global supply chain and business strategy, Tompkins International’s experts speak at a variety of industry events, conferences and trade shows and host executive seminars and meetings. Consultants also lend their expertise to webinars and other online learning forums. Check the schedule below for more information on events and on-demand web seminars. To find out more about a Tompkins event or to schedule a speaker for your event, contact Debbie Flynn, 919-855-5447. Need an experienced, engaging keynote speaker for your next event? CEO and founder of Tompkins International, Dr. James A. Tompkins, Ph.D is available to speak on a wide range of topics impacting businesses and their supply chains.
Operations Summit 2017
Where: David L. Lawrence Convention Center – Pittsburgh, PA
Date: March 27-29, 2017
Details: Dive into the innovation, strategies and tactics you’ll need to succeed in today’s eCommerce environment. From increasing customer satisfaction to boosting productivity and cutting costs you’ll leave with answers to your top questions.
Use the VIP code: tompkinsnl for $100 off the registration cost.
Where: McCormick Place – Chicago, IL
Date: April 3-6, 2017
Details: Visit us at booth S4468
JDA Focus 2017
Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
Date: April 25-28, 2017
Details: FOCUS 2017, JDA’s annual global conference, takes place April 25-28 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV. Join SVP Valerie Bonebrake as she chairs the 3PL Track session entitled “Innovation in the 3PL Industry – Buzzword or Reality?”
Dynamic Distribution Disruption – Retail Summit
Where: Brooklyn, New York
Date: May 15-16, 2017
Details: Two-day summit bringing together 300 C/SVP/VP level Supply Chain executives from retail to collaborate and solve supply chain challenges disrupting omnichannel retail. Download full brochure: http://1.eft.com/LP=15279?source=tompkinsinternational
Use VIP Code: “TOMPKINS” for additional $300 off
3PL & Supply Chain Summit: Chicago
Where: Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel – Chicago, IL
Date: June 14-16, 2017
Details: The biggest gathering of decision makers in supply chain. 700+ senior supply chain executives in attendance: If you are looking for one business critical meeting to attend in 2017 the Supply Chain Summit: Chicago will be sure to give your commercial enterprise a truly global perspective.
The 2017 World Forum for Foreign Direct Investment
Where: Shanghai, China
Date: May 22-24, 2017
Details: Jim Serstad – Panel discussion – Navigating Global Disruption: Cybersecurity & Supply Chain
Download the program (PDF)
Tompkins Supply Chaincasts
- Transforming the Supply Chain Organization for Increased Value Creation Join Tompkins International’s global supply chain experts, Gene Tyndall and Brenda Enney, as they discuss organization development and change management (ODCM) practices for today’s demand-driven supply chains.
- Why Sustainability Matters in Your Supply Chain Join sustainability expert, Ritchie Priddy, and supply chain expert, Steve Simonson, as they identify drivers of sustainability and why suppliers cannot afford to ignore it.
- Improving Inventory Financial and Customer Service Performance: Recognizing Symptoms and Identifying their Drivers Join Tompkins International’s inventory professionals, Ralph Cox and Dale Pickett, as they identify ways to cut costs and improve customer service through stronger inventory management practices.
- Using Strategic Market Planning to Unlock Profitable Growth Opportunities Join Tompkins International business strategy executives, Steve Ganster and Valerie Bonebrake, to gain a clear understanding of the key components in developing an effective growth strategy using the strategic market planning process.
- Global Trade and Risk Management: Capturing the Business Value Join Tompkins International’s global transportation experts, Don Anderson and Susan Evans, as they discuss how to tackle the challenges of effective trade and risk management and uncover the business value of successful GTRM practices.
- Bridging the Gap Between Transportation and Inventory Practices Tompkins International’ global transportation experts Bill Loftis and Susan Evans reveal a new cross-functional solution enhancing inbound transportation management. Discover how the best transportation managers are truly optimizing their inbound flow of goods.
- The Latest in S&OP: Demand-Driven Processes Utilizing Sales and Operations Planning to Drive Demand, Manage Inventory and Create Value
- Warehouse SMP: Value and Processes – The Webinar for Warehouse Improvement Understand why your companies’ competitive edge depends upon a flexible, efficient warehouse that will fully support customer demands now and into the next decade.
- The New Rules of Material Handling: How to Design & Implement Adaptable, Flexible Systems Having the adaptability to make real-time decisions and respond to changing conditions is at the top of the list of new rules for material handling systems.
- A Blueprint for Supply Chain Optimization This webcast delves into the process of a successful network design initiative and the outlines the steps necessary for success. Dale Pickett, supply chain expert with Tompkins, joins Bob Trebilcock of Supply Chain Management Review to talk about the most important elements involved in optimizing supply chains. Learn how technology, people and processes all come together to help guide the process.
- Webcast – “Supply Chain Control Towers: Separating Fact from Fiction” With the overwhelming complications faced by today’s supply chain managers, companies are searching for the best solutions to combat complexity and create supply chain excellence with the consumer-driven approach.
- Creating Collaboration Between Purchasing and Transportation To Grow Profit and Strengthen Sustainability Join Tompkins International’s global supply chain expert, Gene Tyndall, and ArrowStream’s supply chain expert, Bill Michalski, as they take a deep dive into a new approach in creating higher profit and proactive inventory control for inbound logistics.
- How to Maximize Warehouse Efficiency Hosted by The Journal of Commerce.