Alibaba is the biggest business story of 2014. Why? Because it is poised to take the e-commerce world by storm.
Jim Tompkins, supply chain and retail operations strategy expert, reveals what your business needs to know about this Chinese e-marketplace that is quickly becoming the fastest growing e-commerce company in the world. With more than $1 billion invested in businesses across the U.S., Alibaba’s IPO launched in New York City on September 19, 2014.
To learn more about Alibaba, its IPO, Jack Ma’s strategies, and what all of this means for your business, review the additional resources on Alibaba that are listed below the video.
In The Alibaba Effect video, you will learn:
- The top 5 things today’s retailers need to know about Alibaba.
- Why they are investing so much in logistics over the next decade.
- How final delivery, the “get local” movement, e-commerce planning, and demand-driven supply chains are key to competing.
- How Alibaba will continue to expand both in the U.S. and globally.
- Why Jack Ma is a global leader, teacher, and visionary.
Why Alibaba is your competition, whether you realize it or not, and what actions you need to take to respond.
Alibaba is changing the game, and it is changing the way supply chains are viewed in the U.S. To take advantage of this huge opportunity, plan your counteroffensive now. Contact Tompkins International to discuss how you can leverage your knowledge of The Alibaba Effect and lead your company to success.
More Alibaba Resources by Tompkins International
- What 3PLs Need to Know about Alibaba