Distribution Assessment & Strategy
The Amazon Effect
Tompkins provides the right path to market using the appropriate organizational and process support to develop an effective distribution strategy.
Key services include:
- Audit the effectiveness of your current distribution system/processes and distributors.
- Benchmark against competition to identify areas of advantage/disadvantage.
- Determine alternative strategies and tactics to create competitive differentiation/advantage.
- Identify and qualify attractive distributors for consideration.
A distribution assessment involves a combination of internal and external market research and will analyze the impact of key variables:
- Route to market
- Description of value chain players and roles
- Markups along the chain
- Logistical flow and key issues
- Major distributors/specifiers in the market
- Promotional and service support requirements
- Channel dynamics-risks and opportunities
More From Tompkins
How to Contact Us
Want to get in touch with Tompkins International? Click here to see how to contact us.