Strategic Market Planning
Tompkins’ strategic market planning services support the development of short and long-term growth goals through a robust assessment of growth potential and the necessary strategy and tactics to exploit it.
The key outcomes of strategic market planning are:
- A deep quantitative and qualitative understanding of your market potential
- A clear description of your value proposition to win business within your particular addressable market
- A thorough understanding of your relative strengths and limitations versus competition
- A defined roadmap to get your product or service to the market cost effectively
- A well-defined sales and marketing plan to cultivate and support market penetration
Tompkins provides a full suite of market and growth planning services to assist in the development and execution of a profitable growth strategy.
These include proven methodologies and tools which are the “building blocks” of strategic market planning. See our list of services at the right for more information.
- Growth Strategy
- Merger & Acquisition Strategy, Candidate Qualification and Due Diligence
- Distribution Assessment & Strategy
- Competitive Intelligence and SWOT
- Customer Assessment
More From Tompkins
How to Contact Us
Want to get in touch with Tompkins International? Click here to see how to contact us.