As knowledge leaders in global supply chain and business strategy, Tompkins International’s experts speak at a variety of industry events, conferences and trade shows and host executive seminars and meetings. Consultants also lend their expertise to webinars and other online learning forums. Check the schedule below for more information on events and on-demand web seminars.
To find out more about a Tompkins event or to schedule a speaker for your event, contact Jamie Heaward, 919-855-5496. Need an experienced, engaging keynote speaker for your next event? CEO and founder of Tompkins International, Dr. James A. Tompkins, Ph.D is available to speak on a wide range of topics impacting businesses and their supply chains.
What: 4 of Warehousing’s Biggest Challenges: Solved
Who: Bruce Tompkins of Tompkins International
Date: March 3, 2015 2:00-3:00pm EST
What: Logistics Supply Expo
Who: Jim Tompkins, CEO Tompkins International, to speak on The Impact of the Mexican eCommerce Tidal Wave on Supply Chains
Where: Mexico City, Mexico
Date: March 18 – March 19, 2015
What: Cross-Border E-Commerce Logistics Forum
Who: Jim Serstad, Managing Director, Tompkins International China, to speak on Delivery Lead Time Challenges in Cross-Border eCommerce
Where: Shanghai, China
Date: March 26, 2015
Who: Jim Tompkins, CEO Tompkins International to speak
Where: Raleigh, NC
Date: April 14, 2015
What: Retail Value Chain Federation Spring Conference
Who: Jim Tompkins, CEO Tompkins International, to speak
Where: Teaneck, NJ
Date: May 3 – May 6, 2015
What: 3PL Summit
Who: Jim Tompkins, CEO Tompkins International, to speak, “The Alibaba Tidal Wave and the Impact on 3PL Industry”
Where: Chicago, IL
Date: June 16 – June 18, 2015
Tompkins Supply Chaincasts
- Transforming the Supply Chain Organization for Increased Value Creation Join Tompkins International’s global supply chain experts, Gene Tyndall and Brenda Enney, as they discuss organization development and change management (ODCM) practices for today’s demand-driven supply chains.
- Why Sustainability Matters in Your Supply Chain Join sustainability expert, Ritchie Priddy, and supply chain expert, Steve Simonson, as they identify drivers of sustainability and why suppliers cannot afford to ignore it.
- Improving Inventory Financial and Customer Service Performance: Recognizing Symptoms and Identifying their Drivers Join Tompkins International’s inventory professionals, Ralph Cox and Dale Pickett, as they identify ways to cut costs and improve customer service through stronger inventory management practices.
- Using Strategic Market Planning to Unlock Profitable Growth Opportunities Join Tompkins International business strategy executives, Steve Ganster and Valerie Bonebrake, to gain a clear understanding of the key components in developing an effective growth strategy using the strategic market planning process.
- Global Trade and Risk Management: Capturing the Business Value Join Tompkins International’s global transportation experts, Don Anderson and Susan Evans, as they discuss how to tackle the challenges of effective trade and risk management and uncover the business value of successful GTRM practices.
- Bridging the Gap Between Transportation and Inventory Practices Tompkins International’ global transportation experts Bill Loftis and Susan Evans reveal a new cross-functional solution enhancing inbound transportation management. Discover how the best transportation managers are truly optimizing their inbound flow of goods.
- The Latest in S&OP: Demand-Driven Processes Utilizing Sales and Operations Planning to Drive Demand, Manage Inventory and Create Value
- Warehouse SMP: Value and Processes – The Webinar for Warehouse Improvement Understand why your companies’ competitive edge depends upon a flexible, efficient warehouse that will fully support customer demands now and into the next decade.
- The New Rules of Material Handling: How to Design & Implement Adaptable, Flexible Systems Having the adaptability to make real-time decisions and respond to changing conditions is at the top of the list of new rules for material handling systems.
- A Blueprint for Supply Chain Optimization This webcast delves into the process of a successful network design initiative and the outlines the steps necessary for success. Dale Pickett, supply chain expert with Tompkins, joins Bob Trebilcock of Supply Chain Management Review to talk about the most important elements involved in optimizing supply chains. Learn how technology, people and processes all come together to help guide the process.
- Webcast – “Supply Chain Control Towers: Separating Fact from Fiction” With the overwhelming complications faced by today’s supply chain managers, companies are searching for the best solutions to combat complexity and create supply chain excellence with the consumer-driven approach.
- Creating Collaboration Between Purchasing and Transportation To Grow Profit and Strengthen Sustainability Join Tompkins International’s global supply chain expert, Gene Tyndall, and ArrowStream’s supply chain expert, Bill Michalski, as they take a deep dive into a new approach in creating higher profit and proactive inventory control for inbound logistics.
- How to Maximize Warehouse Efficiency Hosted by The Journal of Commerce.