As knowledge leaders in global supply chain and business strategy, Tompkins International’s experts speak at a variety of industry events, conferences and trade shows and host executive seminars and meetings. Consultants also lend their expertise to webinars and other online learning forums. Check the schedule below for more information on events and on-demand web seminars.
To find out more about a Tompkins event or to schedule a speaker for your event, contact Keri McManus, 919-855-5516. Need an experienced, engaging keynote speaker for your next event? CEO and founder of Tompkins International, Dr. James A. Tompkins, Ph.D is available to speak on a wide range of topics impacting businesses and their supply chains.
Tompkins Supply Chain Leadership Forum
August 26-28, 2013
Reinventing Supply Chains
Learn more and register here.
LLamasoft Selects Tompkins As Keynote For SummerCon 2013
CEO Jim Tompkins will be a featured keynote at LLamasoft’s third annual conference from June 19-21 in Ann Arbor. Taking the stage on Friday, June 21 at 10am, Jim will share his knowledge and provide up-to-date information on supply chain and business trends. Visit the LLamasoft website at www.summercon.net to register and to learn more about engaging keynotes, spectacular break-out sessions, phenomenal training and lively networking events.
NRF Global Supply Chain Summit
Featured speaker Jim Tompkins will provide Monday’s opening keynote on Retail at a Crossroads
May 19-21, 2013
Read more here.
May 19-22, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Read more here.
14th Annual Logistics CIO Forum
Read more here.
CSCO Forum in Chicago
EyeForTransport’s Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum is being held June 18-20 in Chicago. Valerie Bonebrake and Tim Pyne of Tompkins International will lead a workshop examining the ways delivery and logistics providers can meet shopping and shipping needs of the future. A few of the other industry leaders attending include Home Depot, Lowes, Sears, Electrolux and Avnet. Ten complimentary passes to this event are available by mentioning “Tompkins.” Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tompkins Supply Chaincasts
- Transforming the Supply Chain Organization for Increased Value Creation Join Tompkins International’s global supply chain experts, Gene Tyndall and Brenda Enney, as they discuss organization development and change management (ODCM) practices for today’s demand-driven supply chains.
- Why Sustainability Matters in Your Supply Chain Join sustainability expert, Ritchie Priddy, and supply chain expert, Steve Simonson, as they identify drivers of sustainability and why suppliers cannot afford to ignore it.
- Improving Inventory Financial and Customer Service Performance: Recognizing Symptoms and Identifying their Drivers Join Tompkins International’s inventory professionals, Ralph Cox and Dale Pickett, as they identify ways to cut costs and improve customer service through stronger inventory management practices.
- Using Strategic Market Planning to Unlock Profitable Growth Opportunities Join Tompkins International business strategy executives, Steve Ganster and Valerie Bonebrake, to gain a clear understanding of the key components in developing an effective growth strategy using the strategic market planning process.
- Global Trade and Risk Management: Capturing the Business Value Join Tompkins International’s global transportation experts, Don Anderson and Susan Evans, as they discuss how to tackle the challenges of effective trade and risk management and uncover the business value of successful GTRM practices.
- Bridging the Gap Between Transportation and Inventory Practices Tompkins Associates’ global transportation experts Bill Loftis and Susan Evans reveal a new cross-functional solution enhancing inbound transportation management. Discover how the best transportation managers are truly optimizing their inbound flow of goods.
- The Latest in S&OP: Demand-Driven Processes Utilizing Sales and Operations Planning to Drive Demand, Manage Inventory and Create Value
- Warehouse SMP: Value and Processes – The Webinar for Warehouse Improvement Understand why your companies’ competitive edge depends upon a flexible, efficient warehouse that will fully support customer demands now and into the next decade.
- The New Rules of Material Handling: How to Design & Implement Adaptable, Flexible Systems Having the adaptability to make real-time decisions and respond to changing conditions is at the top of the list of new rules for material handling systems.
The Amazon Effect
Click Here to Watch the Video & Learn More
- Creating Collaboration Between Purchasing and Transportation To Grow Profit and Strengthen Sustainability Join Tompkins International’s global supply chain expert, Gene Tyndall, and ArrowStream’s supply chain expert, Bill Michalski, as they take a deep dive into a new approach in creating higher profit and proactive inventory control for inbound logistics. When taking over a freight program, traditional methods for inbound logistics typically can only reflect results that an outbound ...
- How to Maximize Warehouse Efficiency Hosted by The Journal of Commerce.
- Sortation Systems: Sorting Through the Options Join DC Velocity Editorial Director Peter Bradley and Paul Faber, a principal with the consulting firm Tompkins Associates, as they explore the various types of sortation systems along with some of the equipment and design issues to consider when making a selection.
- How Shippers can Benefit from the Panama Canal Expansion Project The Panama Canal expansion project, slated to be finished by late 2014, will benefit both those doing business with the canal and the region as it becomes a flourishing transshipment hub. In this webcast, Casey Chroust of the Retail Industry Leaders Association and Don Anderson of Tompkins Associates will discuss the affects this massive project ...
- Breakthrough Logistics Strategies: Logistics Gurus Have Their Say Are you looking for a fresh new idea or two to help jumpstart your logistics performance? We’ve gathered several of the leading logistics experts for a lively, thought-provoking panel discussion on the breakthrough performance tips they have gathered over their many years in the industry. If you leave this session without gaining at least one ...
- Special Briefing on Opportunities in China’s Warehousing Market Steve Ganster and Denny McKnight, Asia entry strategy experts at Tompkins Associates, present this special webinar on the Development and Expansion of China’s Distribution Warehousing Market. Ganster and McKnight highlight results from a six-month research project on trends in China’s warehousing market, which is rapidly expanding and becoming more sophisticated as China’s economy continues to roll ...