Tompkins Supply Chain Consortium for Third Party Logistics Providers
The newly formed Tompkins Supply Chain Consortium for 3PLs is your source for benchmarking and best practices. Through the Consortium, 3PLs — also known as logistics service providers and contract logistics providers — will gain a strategic advantage and be able to better support their clients by aligning with key industry stakeholders and leveraging benchmarking and best practices of the end-to-end supply chain.
3PL Membership Benefits
- Gain higher visibility of your company profile through a comprehensive data directory that shippers can access
- Use a structured, data-driven process to know how you are performing relative to comparable 3PL and shipper managed operations.
- Learn how to fully utilize benchmarking and best practices to improve your clients’ supply chains.
- Develop a clear understanding of proven processes being used by leading, high-performance shipper and 3PL supply chains
- Receive key inputs for the development of your strategic and tactical improvement plans
- Gain exposure to leading supply chain experts at Consortium member companies and within Tompkins International
- Get fact-based analysis and ideas from hot topic surveys, special surveys and research efforts on issues challenging 3PLs today
- Utilize the reference library for training and development of your supply chain talent