Alibaba is the biggest business story of 2014. Why? Because it is poised to take the e-commerce world by storm.
Jim Tompkins, supply chain and retail operations strategy expert, reveals what your business needs to know about this Chinese e-marketplace that is quickly becoming the fastest growing e-commerce company in the world. With more than $1 billion invested in businesses across the U.S., Alibaba’s IPO launched in New York City on September 19, 2014.
To learn more about Alibaba, its IPO, Jack Ma’s strategies, and what all of this means for your business, review the additional resources on Alibaba that are listed below the video.
In The Alibaba Effect Video, you will learn:
- The top 5 things today’s retailers need to know about Alibaba.
- Why they are investing so much in logistics over the next decade.
- How final delivery, the “get local” movement, e-commerce planning, and demand-driven supply chains are key to competing.
- How Alibaba will continue to expand both in the U.S. and globally.
- Why Jack Ma is a global leader, teacher, and visionary.
Why Alibaba is your competition, whether you realize it or not, and what actions you need to take to respond.
Alibaba is changing the game, and it is changing the way supply chains are viewed in the U.S. To take advantage of this huge opportunity, plan your counteroffensive now.
Contact Tompkins International to discuss how you can leverage your knowledge of The Alibaba Effect and lead your company to success.
More Alibaba Resources by Tompkins International
- Alibaba’s Impact on Retail Supply Chains Is Bigger than You Think
- Alibaba IPO Just the Start for ‘China’s Super Consumers’
- Alibaba and Chinese Consumers Are Both Going Public
- Getting To the Truth About Alibaba: Three Whoppers and a Good One
- Alibaba is an Opportunity (Not a Threat) for U.S. Retailers
- 10 Facts You Didn’t Know about China’s Super Consumers
- What’s the Big Deal: 9 Most Interesting Alibaba Facts
- Why Have 80,000 People Watched The Alibaba Effect?
- Alibaba‘s Third Quarter Numbers Show Major Growth – Are You Surprised?
- What 3PLs Need to Know about Alibaba
- Alibaba IPO: Just Give Me the Facts
- What’s Happening with Alibaba: Profits Soar as IPO Nears
- Flipkart: A Threat to Alibaba? Not Really
- Doubts About Alibaba and Jack Ma? Find Out Why the Critics Are Mistaken
- Thoughts on Upcoming Alibaba IPO: What’s in a Name or Number?
- Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Watch The Alibaba Effect
- ‘Responding to the Alibaba Effect’ Keynote Kicks Off Supply Chain Leadership Forum
- Will New E-commerce ‘Darling’ Flipkart Threaten Success of Chinese Giant Alibaba?
- The Alibaba Effect: What It Means for All U.S. Businesses and How They Need to Respond
- Alibaba Is Making Moves in Southeast Asia
- Alibaba’s Budding Greatness is No Myth: It’s Real-Life Mass Merchandising Kung Fu
- The Alibaba Effect Pulls Back the Curtain on Future of U.S. E-Commerce
- Jack Ma’s ‘Rookie Network’ For Logistics: How’s It Progressing?
Disclaimer: All of the information in this presentation is the result of Tompkins International’s research of public information. There is no information being presented today that comes from any proprietary source. Tompkins International does not discuss information about their clients unless that information has been published.